Muscle Builder Pro with BCAA’s Advanced Branched-Chain Amino Acids for muscle growth, fat loss, & Quick Recovery after intense workouts
What can I expect after taking this product?
Take it 20min before any kind of workout to get more energy because it dilates your blood vessels to deliver more oxygen to the muscle, therefore you can train harder, lift more weights, more stamina, quicker recovery and reduces muscle soreness by 70%.
What ingredients are used for this product?
All our ingredients are lab tested for purity and potency. All ingredients are from the USA at 95% potency which almost no supplement company offers because of high costs.
Are you using any artificial sweetener?
NO, we do not use any artificial chemicals! Most sweeteners are harmful to the body, but also raise insulin levels which can lead to fat storage and weight gain.
Why should I be taking Amino Acids supplements?
If you are an active person and you are breaking down muscle tissue through your training and your goal is to become Bigger, Stronger, Faster, the answer is YES!. Research has shown that athletes who consume a healthy protein-rich diet including Amino Acids supplements outperform sedentary people. Meaning people that consume a regular western diet and no Amino Acids.
MBP's (Muscle Builder Pro) Advanced Formula contains BCAA's (branched-chain amino acids), which each have a unique impact on the human body, are involved in a variety of disparate functions, are a group of three essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine and valine. They are essential, meaning they can't be produced by your body and must be obtained from food. BCAA supplements have been shown to build muscle, decrease muscle fatigue and alleviate muscle soreness.
What are Amino Acids and their functions? Protein in food is broken down into amino acids, which are used by the body for various purposes, including building the type of protein needed to build and maintain muscle tissue. As about twenty percent of the human body is made up of protein, amino acids make up a large proportion of our cells, muscles, and tissue. The role of amino acids goes beyond building blocks – they are essential for the synthesis of proteins, enzymes, hormones, neurotransmitters, metabolic pathways, mental stabilization, and just about every function that takes place within the human body. Why are BCAAs so Important? BioCorp added BCAA’S to MBP because of 5 Proven Benefits. The branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are a group of three essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine, and valine. They are essential, meaning they can't be produced by your body and must be obtained from food. BCAA supplements have been shown to build muscle, decrease muscle fatigue and alleviate muscle soreness
1. Increase Muscle Growth One of the most popular uses of BCAAs is to increase muscle growth. The BCAA leucine activates a certain pathway in the body that stimulates muscle protein synthesis, which is the process of making muscle. In one study, people who consumed a drink with 5.6 grams of BCAAs after their resistance workout had a 22% greater increase in muscle protein synthesis compared to those who consumed a placebo drink. That being said, this increase in muscle protein synthesis is approximately 50% less than what was observed in other studies where people consumed a whey protein shake containing a similar amount of BCAAs. Therefore, while BCAAs can increase muscle protein synthesis, they can’t do so maximally without the other amino acids, such as those found in whey protein or other complete protein sources. BioCorp has developed the perfect Amino Acids combination to enhance protein synthesis and to maximize muscle growth and recovery.
2. Decrease Muscle Soreness Some research suggests BCAAs can help decrease muscle soreness after a workout. It’s not uncommon to feel sore a day or two after a workout, especially if your exercise routine is new. This soreness is called delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS), which develops 12 to 24 hours after exercise and can last up to 72 hours. BCAAs have been shown to decrease muscle damage, which may help reduce the length and severity of DOMS. Several studies show that BCAAs decrease protein breakdown during exercise and decrease levels of creatine kinase, which is an indicator of muscle damage Therefore, supplementing with BCAAs, especially before exercise, may speed up recovery time
3. Reduce Exercise Fatigue Just as BCAAs may help decrease muscle soreness from exercise, they may also help reduce exercise-induced fatigue. Everyone experiences fatigue and exhaustion from exercise at some point. How quickly you tire depends on several factors, including exercise intensity and duration, environmental conditions and your nutrition and fitness level. Your muscles use BCAAs during exercise, causing levels in your blood to decrease. When blood levels of BCAAs decline, levels of the essential amino acid tryptophan in your brain increase. In your brain, tryptophan is converted to serotonin, a brain chemical that is thought to contribute to the development of fatigue during exercise.
4. Prevent Muscle Wasting BCAAs can help prevent muscle wasting or breakdown. Muscle proteins are constantly broken down and rebuilt (synthesized). The balance between muscle protein breakdown and synthesis determines the amount of protein in muscles. Muscle wasting or breakdown occurs when protein breakdown exceeds muscle protein synthesis. Muscle wasting is a sign of malnutrition and occurs with chronic infections, cancer, periods of fasting and as a natural part of the aging process. In humans, BCAAs account for 35% of the essential amino acids found in muscle proteins. They account for 40% of the total amino acids required by your body. Therefore, it’s important that the BCAAs and other essential amino acids are replaced during times of muscle wasting to halt it or to slow its progression.
5. BCAA’s Improve Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance When Taken Regularly Trained cyclists supplementing with 6 g BCAAs for a week leading up to a graded exercise test to exhaustion achieved a 4% higher VO2max, including 13% higher VO2 at the lactate threshold (LT) and 6% greater power output at LT compared to placebo (Matsumoto et al, 2009). As any athlete knows, a small increase in performance can mean the difference between a podium finish or not. In another study involving trained cyclists, researchers found that 10 weeks of BCAA supplementation (12 g/day) resulted in a 19% increase in all-out sprint peak power and 4% increase in average power relative to body mass when compared to placebo (Kephart et al., 2016). Importantly, the results of these studies indicate that BCAA supplementation can improve both aerobic exercise capacity and anaerobic performance! Summary BCAAs are beneficial for athletes; individuals engaged in high volume or prolonged exercise, those on restrictive diets who many not get enough from whole food sources, or for anyone otherwise at risk of lean tissue breakdown. Research has shown supplemental BCAA intake to be safe for healthy adults in doses of 4-20 g per day, with prolonged intake one week or more showing greater benefits than acute (short term) intake. Smaller amounts of BCAAs taken repeatedly over the course of a long training bout are likely beneficial for delaying the onset of fatigue and preventing muscle tissue breakdown.
The NEW IMPROVED MBP Amino Acids combination has everything you need in one bottle to achieve maximum performance on all levels. Usage Levels of growth hormone begin to decline in humans around the age of 30, and this decline is thought to play a role in a variety of age-related symptoms, including an increase in adipose (fat) tissue and a decrease in lean muscle mass. Those who take MBP are most often athletes who want to increase their growth hormone circulation to build more muscle mass, burn more fat and to slow down the aging process. MBP is very Popular among bodybuilders, weightlifters, and serious athletes!
Where can I find natural sources of Amino Acids? • Lean Meat. Red meat is one of the foods highest in protein, with lean cuts of beef providing about 31 grams in each 3-ounce serving. • Poultry and Seafood. You don't have to eat red meat to get a good protein and amino acid fix. • Eggs and Dairy. • Plant-Based Protein Sources Protein plays a crucial role in almost all biological processes and amino acids are the building blocks of it. A large proportion of our cells, muscles, and tissue is made up of amino acids, meaning they carry out many important bodily functions, such as giving cells their structure. Since most people cannot eat that much protein for a variety of reasons, such as too many calories, being a Vegan or Vegetarian, No time to cook on daily basis etc… The list goes on and on, plus its almost impossible to get high a dose of all Amino Acids in to support your training and wellbeing. That’s why we developed MBP from BioCorp, which has everything you need to repair muscle tissues and to give you extra strength and stamina that you need for any activity, such as hiking, working out at a gym, running, biking, cross fit and so on…
L-Arginine is an amino acid that is necessary for the body to make protein and is found in red meat, poultry, fish, and dairy foods. It is a popular supplement for athletes as it is touted to increase Nitric Oxide activity in the body. Nitric oxide (NO) is a gaseous substance that has a critical role in the body as a potent dilator of blood vessels. It’s well known that increasing the bioavailability of NO improves vasodilation and blood pressure, but emerging evidence suggests that nutritional manipulation of NO can improve other aspects of oxygen kinetics and even exercise performance. Common health benefits include: Heart And Blood Vessel Conditions, Improves Hypertension, Helps with erectile dysfunction (ED), and male infertility, Increase Sexual Stamina, Improves Kidney Function, Supports Blood Flow, Improves Exercise Tolerance, Improves Immune Function And Protein Function, Stimulates Production Of Growth Hormones, Testosterone And IGF, Assists In Wound Healing, Benefits Cardiovascular Health,
L-Ornithine is an amino acid that is primarily used in the urea cycle, which eliminates excess nitrogen from the body. It isn’t an essential amino acid in humans, meaning that it can be synthesized in the body. Ammonia (NH3) is a waste product of cellular metabolism, which becomes toxic if allowed to accumulate. L-ornithine is a catalyst in the process that converts ammonia into urea, which can be eliminated through urine. Large amounts of L-Ornithine can be found in animal protein, which primarily includes meat, eggs and dairy products. L-ornithine is also present in nuts such as coconut, peanuts and walnuts. Grains such as oats and wheat contain L-ornithine, as do beans such as carob and soybeans. L-ornithine is often prepared for use in health supplements as L-ornithine HCL, which is the hydrochloride salt of L-ornithine. Common health benefits include: Skin Repair, Increases Fat Burning, Stimulates Growth Hormone Release, Supports Metabolism, Supports Liver Detoxification, Anti Fatigue Benefits, Promotes Physical Strength, Enhances Wound Healing, Reduces Stress, Improves Sleep Quality,
Lysine is an amino acid found in the protein of foods such as beans, cheese, yogurt, meat, milk, brewer's yeast, wheat germ, and other animal proteins. More than 300 different amino acids exist in nature, only 20 serve as building blocks for proteins, and lysine is one of them. Proteins derived from grains such as wheat and corn tend to be low in lysine content. The bioavailability of lysine is reduced with food preparation methods, such as heating foods. Lysine has been studied for the prevention and treatment of herpes infections and cold sores. It also increases the intestinal absorption of calcium and eliminates its excretion by the kidney, suggesting that it might be helpful in osteoporosis. Lysine has been investigated for its effects on increasing muscle mass, lowering glucose, and improving anxiety. Common health benefits include: Calcium Absorption, Increases Collagen Formation, Anxiety And Stress Reduction, Herpes Prevention, Healthy Bones, Shingle Relief, Pain Relief, Cholesterol Management, Boosts Bodies Immune Function, Supports Healthy Moods And Serotonin Levels, Builds New Muscles And It Supports Healthy Tissue, Helps Convert Fatty Acids To Energy,
N Acetyl Cysteine helps rid the body of harmful free radicals and peroxides, these substances build up naturally as we age. Our bodies become far less equipped to slow the process of aging because of the severe decline in production of certain key antioxidants, such as NAC and Glutathione. Supplements N Acetyl Cysteine to improve cognitive function and rid the neural system of harmful toxins that cause neurodegenerative diseases. Revitalize cell health in the liver and skin, improving the look of your skin, hair, nails and eyes. Our cells naturally produce waste products after the conversion of energy, accumulating in the form of free radicals and peroxides. These substances cause serious harm to our bodies, crippling our immune system and damaging cells from the liver to the brain. Intense training and physical activity will increase your production and accumulation of these harmful molecules. Common health benefits include: Damaged cells, Healthy Skin, Improves Muscle Growth, Promotes Fat Burning, Reduces Inflammations, Regenerates Liver Function, Improves Brain Health, Improves Cognitive Function, Rids The Body Of Harmful Waste Products, Promotes Healthier Cell Production, Reduces Recovery Time, Detoxification Of Tissues and Organs, Anti Aging Properties, Boosts Immune System, Combats Illnesses, Protects Nerves From Oxidation, Supports Hair Repair,
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 7 in|