Muscle Builder Pro with BCAA’s Advanced Branched-Chain Amino Acids for muscle growth, fat loss, & Quick Recovery after intense workouts
What can I expect after taking this product? Take it 20min prior to your workout in order to maximize its potency and benefit from increased energy. This is because our amino formula dilates your blood vessels to deliver more oxygen to the muscle. Thus, you can train harder, lift more weights, tap into increased stamina, recover more quickly and reduce muscle soreness by 70%.
What ingredients are used for this product? All our ingredients are lab tested for purity and potency and are processed in the USA at 95% potency. The majority of supplement companies on the market avoid offering such high-potency products because of the high cost involved.
Are you using any artificial sweetener? NO, we do not use any artificial chemicals! Most sweeteners are harmful to the body and raise insulin levels which can lead to fat storage and weight gain
Why should I be taking Amino Acids supplements? If you are a person actively training, striving to become bigger, stronger, faster, the answer is YES! Research has shown that athletes who consume a healthy protein-rich diet that includes Amino Acid supplementation outperform sedentary people. This means that those who consume a typical western diet devoid of amino acids tend to underperform and not see desired results in terms of muscle growth and stamina.
MBP's (Muscle Builder Pro) Advanced Formula contains BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids). Each BCAA possesses a unique impact on the human body, all of which are involved in a variety of functions. They are a group of three essential amino acids, leucine, isoleucine, and valine. BCAAs are essential, meaning they can't be produced by the human body and must be obtained from food. BCAA supplements have been shown to build muscle, decrease muscle fatigue and alleviate muscle soreness
What are Amino Acids and their functions? Protein in food is broken down into amino acids, which are used by the body for various purposes, including building the type of protein needed to build and maintain muscle tissue. As about twenty percent of the human body is made up of protein, amino acids make up a large proportion of our cells, muscles, and tissue. The role of amino acids goes beyond building blocks – they are essential for the synthesis of proteins, enzymes, hormones, neurotransmitters, metabolic pathways, mental stabilization, and just about every function that takes place within the human body.
What are Amino Acids and their functions? The protein found in food is broken down into amino acids. These are used by the body for various purposes, including the creation of protein needed to build and maintain muscle tissue. About twenty percent of the human body is made up of protein, amino acids constituting a large part of our cells, muscles, and tissue. Amino acids are responsible for the synthesis of proteins, enzymes, hormones, neurotransmitters, metabolic pathways, mental stabilization, and just about every function that takes place within the human body.
Why are BCAAs so Important? BioCorp added BCAA’S to MBP because of 5 Proven Benefits. Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are a group of three essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine, and valine. They are essential, meaning they can't be produced by your body and must be obtained from food. BCAA supplements have been shown to build muscle, decrease muscle fatigue and alleviate muscle soreness.
- Increase Muscle Growth One of the most popular uses of BCAAs is that of enhancing muscle growth. The BCAA known as leucine activates a certain pathway in the body that stimulates muscle protein synthesis. This is the process of making muscle. In one study, people who consumed a drink with 5.6 grams of BCAAs after their resistance workout had a 22% greater increase in muscle protein synthesis compared to those who consumed a placebo drink. This being said, such an increase in muscle protein synthesis is approximately 50% less than what was observed in other studies where people consumed a whey protein shake containing a similar amount of BCAAs. Therefore, while BCAAs can increase muscle protein synthesis, they can’t do so maximally without the other amino acids, such as those found in whey protein or other complete protein sources. BioCorp has developed the perfect Amino Acid blend to enhance protein synthesis and maximize muscle growth and recovery.
- Decrease Muscle Soreness Some research suggests BCAAs can help decrease muscle soreness after a workout. It’s not uncommon to feel sore a day or two after a workout, especially if your exercise routine is new. This soreness is called delayed onset muscle soreness, otherwise known as DOMS. DOMS develops 12 to 24 hours after exercise and can last up to 72 hours. BCAAs have been shown to decrease muscle damage, which may help reduce the length and severity of DOMS. Several studies further indicate that BCAAs decrease protein breakdown during exercise and lower levels of creatine kinase in the muscle tissue. High levels of creatine kinase are indicative of muscle damage, Therefore, supplementing with BCAAs, particularly before exercise, may speed up recovery time.
- Reduce Exercise Fatigue Just as BCAAs may help decrease muscle soreness due to exercise, they may also help reduce exercise-induced fatigue. Everyone experiences fatigue from exercise at some point. How quickly you tire out depends on several factors, including exercise intensity and duration, environmental conditions as well as your nutrition and fitness level. Your muscles use BCAAs during exercise, causing their levels to do crease in the bloodstream. When blood levels of BCAAs decline, levels of the essential amino acid tryptophan increase in the brain. In your brain, tryptophan is converted into serotonin, a chemical that is thought to contribute to the development of fatigue during exercise.
- Prevent Muscle Wasting- BCAAs can help prevent muscle breakdown. Muscle proteins are constantly broken down and rebuilt (synthesized). The balance between muscle protein breakdown and synthesis determines the overall amount of protein in muscles. Muscle wasting occurs when protein breakdown exceeds muscle protein synthesis. Muscle wasting is a sign of malnutrition and occurs during periods of chronic infections or fasting. It is also present in people who suffer from cancer or a similar chronic illness. In humans, BCAAs account for 35% of the essential amino acids found in muscle proteins. They account for 40% of the total amino acids required by your body. Therefore, it’s important that the BCAAs and other essential amino acids are replaced during times of muscle wasting to halt or slow its progression.
- BCAAs Improve Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance When Taken Regularly- Trained cyclists supplementing with 6g of BCAAs for a week leading up to a graded exercise test to exhaustion achieved a 4% higher VO2 max, including 13% higher VO2 at the lactate threshold (LT) and 6% greater power output at LT compared to placebo (Matsumoto et al, 2009). As any athlete knows, a small increase in performance can mean the difference between a podium finish or not. In a similar study involving trained cyclists, researchers found that 10 weeks of BCAA supplementation (12 g per day) resulted in a 19% increase in all-out sprint peak power and a 4% increase in average power relative to body mass when compared to placebo (Kephart et al., 2016).
The NEW IMPROVED MBP Amino Acid blend has everything you need to achieve maximum performance. Levels of growth hormone begin to decline in humans around the age of 30, and this decline is thought to play a role in a variety of age-related symptoms, including increased adipose (fat) tissue and a decreased lean muscle mass. Those who take MBP are most often athletes who want to maximize their growth hormone production to build more muscle mass, burn more fat, and to slow down the aging process. MBP is highly popular among bodybuilders, weightlifters, and serious athletes!
Where can I find natural sources of Amino Acids? Natural sources of amino acids can be found in lean meat. Red meat is one of the foods highest in protein content, with lean cuts of beef providing about 31 grams in each 3-ounce serving. Poultry and Seafood happen to be another great source of amino acids. Similarly, Eggs and Dairy provide the body with remarkable amino acid content. For those who are vegetarian or vegan, you can rest assured that plant-based protein offers a great option as far as amino acid consumption. Protein in general plays a crucial role in almost all biological processes and amino acids are the building blocks of it. A large proportion of our cells, muscles, and tissue is made up of amino acids, meaning they carry out many important bodily functions, such as giving cells their structure.
Note: Since most people cannot eat that much protein for a variety of reasons, (Dietary restrictions, lack of time to cook, inability to meet daily protein intake, etc.) we developed MBP from BioCorp as a suitable option to help you repair muscle tissue as well as develop extra strength and stamina. These are essential for keeping up with activities like hiking, going to the gym, or playing your favorite sport.
L-Arginine is an amino acid necessary for the body to make protein and is found in red meat, poultry, fish, and dairy foods. A popular supplement for athletes, it is shown to increase Nitric Oxide activity in the system. Nitric oxide (NO) is a gaseous substance that has a fundamental role in the process responsible for dilating blood vessels. It’s well known that increasing the bioavailability of NO improves vasodilation and blood pressure, but current evidence further suggests that nutritional manipulation of NO can also improve other aspects of oxygen kinetics and even exercise performance. Common health benefits include heart and blood vessel health and improved hypertension. Similarly, it has positive effects treating erectile dysfunction (ED and. male infertility. NO also increases sexual stamina, improves kidney function blood flow as well as exercise tolerance, The immune system is sure to experience a boost. Human growth hormone production benefits greatly. Testosterone and IGF levels are shown to greatly improve. NO also strengthens cardiovascular health and the body’s ability to heal from wounds.
L-Ornithine Primarily used in the urea cycle, L-Ornithine eliminates excess nitrogen from the body. It isn’t an essential amino acid in humans, meaning that it can be synthesized in the body. Ammonia (NH3) is a waste product of cellular metabolism, which becomes toxic if allowed to accumulate. L-ornithine is a catalyst in the process behind the conversion of ammonia into urea, which can be eliminated through urine. Large amounts of L-Ornithine can be found in animal protein, which primarily includes meat, eggs, and dairy products. L-ornithine is also present in coconut, peanuts, and walnuts. Grains such as oats and wheat contain L-ornithine, as do beans like carob and soybeans. L-ornithine is often prepared for use in health supplements as L-ornithine HCL, which is the hydrochloride salt of L-ornithine. Some common health benefits of L-ornithine include skin repair, increased fat burning, and improved metabolism. L-ornithine supports liver detoxification, decreases fatigue, and promotes physical strength. Furthermore, it also aids in wound healing, reduces stress and improves sleep quality,
L-Lysine is an amino acid found in the protein derived from foods such as beans, cheese, yogurt, meat, milk, brewer's yeast, wheat germ, among other animal protein sources. There are over 300 different types of amino acids available in nature. Only 20 of these serve as building blocks for protein, lysine being one of them. Proteins derived from grains such as wheat and corn tend to be low in lysine content. The bioavailability of lysine is reduced because of certain food preparation methods, such as heating food. Lysine has been studied for the prevention and treatment of herpes infections and cold sores. Lysine increases the intestinal absorption of calcium and eliminates its excretion through the kidneys, suggesting that it might be helpful in the treatment of osteoporosis. Lysine has been investigated for its effects related to increasing muscle mass, lowering glucose, and improving anxiety. Some common health benefits include calcium absorption, increased collagen formation, anxiety and stress reduction, herpes prevention, and healthy bone maintenance. Lysine is also efficacious at relieving shingle symptoms. Pain relief and cholesterol management are also some added perks of consuming lysine. It boosts immune function and healthy mood management. It builds and supports new muscle tissue, helping in the conversion of fatty acid to energy.
L-Cysteine (N Acetyl Cysteine) helps rid the body of harmful free radicals and peroxides; these substances build up naturally as we age. Our bodies become far less equipped to slow down the process of aging because of the severe decline in the production of certain key antioxidants, such as NAC and Glutathione. Supplements such as N Acetyl Cysteine improve cognitive function and rid the neural system of harmful toxins that cause neurodegenerative diseases N Acetyl Cysteine revitalizes cell health in the liver and skin, improving the look of your skin, hair, nails, and eyes. Our cells naturally produce waste products after the conversion of energy, accumulating in the form of free radicals and peroxides. These toxins and peroxides cause serious harm to our bodies, crippling our immune system and damaging the cells connected to the liver and brain. Intense training and physical activity will increase the production and accumulation of these harmful molecules. Thus, it is essential to supplement with N Acetyl Cysteine to offset such accumulation. Some common health benefits include healthy skin, improved muscle growth, and increased fat burning. Furthermore, it reduces inflammations, regenerates liver function, improves brain health as well as cognitive function. N Acetyl Cysteine revitalizes rids the body of harmful waste products, promoting healthier cell production. It reduces recovery time post-workout, detoxifying tissues, and organs effectively. Not only that, but it offers anti-aging properties, boosting the immune system and combating illness by protecting the nerves from oxidation.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|